Dates for your diary
SUMMER FAYRE - This will be held in our playground on FRIDAY 16TH JUNE after school!
Dates subject to change. Further event information coming soon.
What do we do?
The PTA organises activities to enrich the children's school experiences and raise money for the school. Everything we raise goes towards helping the children in some way. Here are some of the things that we were involved with in the 2015/2016 academic year...
- Held a Halloween Disco
- Ran two uniform sales (plus uniform was available to buy at the Easter Quiz and Summer Fayre)
- Held a Valentine Disco
- Organised all of the FRED books used in the FRED reading scheme
- Ran an Easter Quiz event including a 'Decorate an Egg' competition with the Easter Bunny making a special appearance!
- Paid for and provided hot chocolate and biscuits at the schools' brilliant sparkly starter in October and 'Books at Bedtime' events
- Organised and ran the Summer Fayre
- Paid for and helped with Year 2 Leavers day activities. We provided craft activities, a disco and a photograph certificate as a keepsake of their time at Twin Sails.
How can you help?
Get involved by becoming part of our PTA ! Come along to one of our friendly meetings to share ideas and plan upcoming activities. Don't worry if you can't regularly make meetings, even if you can spare an hour or two here and there we would be grateful of the support so please do get in touch!
Contact Michelle who heads up the Twin Sails PTA.
Thank you for all your support!