Congratulations to Ruby from Guillemots who won our Sunflower Growing competition! Her sunflower grew to an impressive 56cms! Ruby has won a £15 Stewarts voucher and a child's garden tool set, well done!
Dates for your diary
WEDNESDAY 13TH DECEMBER 2017 - PTA Fundraising Christmas Fun Day! More details coming soon!
FRIDAY 12TH JANUARY 2018 - Our next meeting which will be held at The Yachtsman pub at 1pm
FRIDAY 26TH JANUARY 2018 - 'Unwanted Gifts' tombola and uniform!' More information will be sent nearer the time.
FRIDAY 23RD MARCH 2018 - Whole school Easter Egg Hunt Fundraiser with a chocolate prize!
Dates subject to change. Further event information coming soon.
What do we do?
The PTA organises activities to enrich the children's school experiences and raise money for the school. Everything we raise goes towards helping the children in some way. Here are some of the things that we were involved with in the 2016/2017 academic year...
- Sent out 'first week of school' photos to all Reception children in September
- Held an Autumn Disco
- Ran three uniform sales (plus uniform was available to buy at the Summer Fayre)
- Helped to organise and run Santas Grotto for all children to attend during the school day
- Organised personalised Christmas cards and gifts for parents to purchase
- Held a Valentine Disco
- Ran an Easter Egg Hunt during the school day with the Easter Bunny making a special appearance!
- Organised and ran the very successful Summer Fayre (we raised £4118.00!)
- Paid for and helped with Year 2 Leavers day activities. We provided craft activities, a disco, a small gift as a keepsake of their time at Twin Sails and a water balloon fight!
How can you help?
Get involved by becoming part of our PTA ! Come along to one of our friendly meetings to share ideas and plan upcoming activities. Don't worry if you can't regularly make meetings, even if you can spare an hour or two here and there we would be grateful of the support so please do get in touch!
Contact Michelle who heads up the Twin Sails PTA.
Thank you for all your support!